At Cornerstone Architects you will become part of an innovative and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest level of service. We are committed to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent in the workforce; therefore, we strive to provide top-level benefits to our employees, as well as opportunities and room for growth. Outlined below is a brief summary of our company’s benefit offering:
• Studio team format
• Auto CAD and Revit training
• Career development & advancement opportunities
• 4 ½ day work week
• Biweekly payroll periods
• Biweekly job site observations luncheons
• Biweekly continuation education luncheons
• Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance benefits for full-time employees
• 403B Profit Sharing for full-time employees
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Personal days
• Business casual office attire
• Team-oriented office culture
• Associate Status Programs
• ARE Testing | TBAE Licensing reimbursement
• Company charity projects
• Quarterly employee appreciation events
• Monthly employee birthday celebrations
We are a fun, diverse group who believes in hard work, solid productivity and creative results in a laid-back work environment. We are smart and collaborative, and at the same time quirky and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We love to give back to our community in fun and unique ways. We are always looking for potential team players willing to learn and grow…work hard and play hard with us!
Founded in 1989, Cornerstone Architects specializes in architectural design for both residential and commercial projects. We are an established medium sized firm dedicated to excellent and innovative designs, professional services and integrity to the field of architecture.
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm, Friday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Cornerstone Architects offers a competitive salary, full medical benefits, 401(k)/profit sharing, life insurance, associate program, ARE test reimbursement, and IDP support. We believe in hard work, solid productivity and creative results in a laid-back and fun work environment. We are looking for a team player willing to learn and grow with our company.
While we have no immediate positions open, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!